Early Childhood Mental Health Consultant
Early Childhood Mental Health Consultant The Early Childhood Consultation Partnership (ECCP®) is a nationally recognized, evidence based, statewide early childhood mental health consultation program, developed to meet the social/emotional needs of children birth to five. ECCP® is designed to build the capacity of caregivers by identifying strengths and offering support, education, and consultation, which promotes the most enduring and optimal outcomes for young children. ECCP® is managed by Advanced Behavioral Health (ABH), Inc. ABH works in partnership with community based mental health agencies related to the ECCP® Early Childhood Consultant positions.
- The Early Childhood Consultation Partnership (ECCP®) Consultant provides mental health consultation to early care and education programs, family child care providers, and families within a certain area of the state. In addition, the ECCP® Consultant is responsible for writing action plans, and working within an Information System. ECCP® Consultants also attend early childhood community and statewide collaboratives and provide trainings to early childhood providers on social emotional topics. The ECCP® Consultant will be provided with specialized training as well as ongoing supervision. This is a grant-funded position with funding through September, 2024, with a potential opportunity for extension.
- A Master’s Degree in Mental Health, or related field (Clinical licensure or associate licensure preferred).
- At least 2 years of post-graduate experience working in the field of mental health with young children and families.
- Bilingual (Spanish preferred, other languages also encouraged to apply).
- Experience working in early care and education settings a plus.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills are a must.
- Travel is required for this position; a valid CT driver’s license and reliable transportation is needed.
- This is a grant-funded position with funding through September, 2024, with a potential opportunity for extension.
- $60,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- Full-Time, Monday to Friday, Flexible Schedule
- Medical Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time-Off
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.