Bilingual Behavioral Health Clinician
Full-Time, Part-Time, and Fee-For-Service Bilingual Clinician positions are available in our outpatient program to provide assessment and treatment services to children, adolescents and adults. Training in evidence based trauma treatment is offered.
Salary Range: $55,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year with Sign-On Bonus
- Conducts assessment and formulates diagnosis.
- Provides individual, family and group therapy to children, adolescents and adults.
- Documents sessions, clinical formulations, crisis and treatment plans.
- Triages client emergencies and implements safety protocols.
- Participates in weekly multi-disciplinary treatment team.
- Meets direct services productivity goal.
- Works with families and community providers to coordinate services for clients.
- Master’s Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling (accredited by CACREP)
- If a Master's of Social Work, a LMSW or LCSW is also required.
- Bilingual in Spanish (Required)
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Life Insurance Short & Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time-Off
Schedule: Monday through Friday
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.